Chocolate Fudge Recipe
The thing with good fudge is that it makes the world seem like a brighter place. With its teasingly chewy consistency and a buttery, chocolatey mouth feel, why wouldn't it? Also known as stick-jaws (the chewiness led to this name) this is a delightful confection and heres the easiest recipe to make it. Try it today. Your kids will love you monumentally more.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 5 min
- Cooking - 25 min
- 2 tbspMaida (Flour)
- 1/4 cup (40 g)Cocoa Powder
- 1 cupWalnut coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (60g)Powdered Sugar
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix all the ingredients, except walnuts, in a karahi and heat.
- Cook on slow fire till mixture thickens. and starts moving in a mass (soft ball stage). Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour onto a greased plate/tray and smoothen the surface. Cool and cut into 2” squares.