Chocolate Souffle Recipe
This is one dessert you'd think you can never make at home. Well, with any other recipe you might be right, but this here is the guaranteed way to making the perfect soufflé with the idyllic hard exterior and gooey, chocolatey heart. Make them in individual portioned ramekins to serve in style.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 minutes
- Chilling - 1 hour
- Cooking - 10 minutes
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 gmsNestlé Classic Milk Chocolate, Chopped
- 2 cupsNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 2-1/2 tbspGelatine
- 1/2 cup (75 ml)Water
- 1-1/3 cupFresh Cream
- 4 tbspCocoa Powder
- 50 gmsChopped Walnuts
- Whip the cream over ice until light and fluffy (soft peak stage) and keep chilled
- Add cocoa to the milk and heat over a pan of hot water to make a smooth paste. Mix gelatine in ½ cup water and dissolve it over a pan of hot water. Add cocoa paste and Nestlé MILKMAID to the dissolved gelatin. Mix well.
- Fold in the chilled whipped cream (save 2 tbsp cream for decoration), add walnuts and chopped chocolate (keep aside 2 tbsp for garnish) to the mixture and mix well
- Pour the mixture into a wet soufflé dish and chill. Serve decorated with whipped cream and chopped chocolate bits.