Pineapple Souffle Recipe
The combination of juicy, fresh pineapples with delicately delicious whipped cream melts in the mouth and melts all hearts. Try this 3-step recipe and see it happen for real!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 120 Min
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1⅔ cups (250 ml)Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1½ cupsFresh Cream
- 2½ tbspGelatin
- ½ cupWarm Water
- 4Pineapple Slices, chopped
- 4Limes, squeeze to remove juice
- Few Cherries for Garnish
How to make Pineapple Souffle
- Whip the cream over ice until light and fluffy. Keep chilled. Soak gelatin in warm water and dissolve it over a pan of hot water.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, chopped pineapple and lemon juice to dissolved gelatin and mix well. Fold in the whipped cream (save 2 tbsp for garnishing) into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a wet soufflé dish and chill. Once set, decorate with whipped cream, cherries and serve chilled!
Recipe you might like