Banana Toffee Verrine Recipe
- Servings - 10-12
- Preparation - 120 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- 400 gmsNestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cupCrispy Biscuit Crumbs
- 8 tbspPowdered Sugar
- 8 tbspMelted Butter
- 6 to 8Small glasses
- 3 tbspSolid Butter
- 2-3Ripe Banana
- 1 cupFresh Cream
- 4 tbspGrated Chocolate (For garnishing)
How to make Banana Toffee Verrine
- Mix Biscuit Crumb, 5 tbsp of powdered sugar & melted butter to make a crumbly mixture. You can reduce added sugar if you are using sweeter biscuits for crumbs. Keep aside.
- Boil the whole can of Nestlé MILKMAID as it is (without opening the can) in boiling water for at least 2 hours to prepare dulce de leche i.e. caramelized form of Nestlé MILKMAID
- Take out of boiling water and rest it for a few hours.
- In a non-stick pan, take solid butter and prepared dulce de leche and cook together on low flame till all the butter is incorporated and a nice fluidity is achieved.
- Whisk fresh cream in a bowl with 3 tbsp of powdered sugar over an ice bath until little stiff and sugar dissolves completely.
- In each glass, sprinkle about 2-3 tablespoons of the crumbly mixture prepared in Step 1. Add 1 tbsp of dulce de leche layer on top. Now put some sliced banana pieces.
- Top up with more crumbly mixture for extra crunch. Pour some whisked cream. Top up with dulce de layer again. Finally, garnish with grated chocolate and refrigerate for a few hours and serve chilled.
Recipe you might like