Chocolate Walnut Spread Recipe
This home-made nutty chocolatey spread is a call from heaven for your kids. Lather it on bread, and rotis or as a fancy dip for fruits to have them eat these without a single question.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 5 min
- Cooking - 10 min
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbspButter
- 4 tbsp (20g)Cocoa Powder
- 50gChopped Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cupWalnut coarsely chopped
- Melt chocolate and butter in a pan over low heat, add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Mix in the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk gradually and stirring constantly.
- Cook over low heat till thick, add the walnuts and mix well. Cool and store in a bottle.