Nutty Log Recipe
Whether served after dinner or as an evening snack, this sweet and crispy sweet treat is something the kids will absolutely love, and we are not just talking about the under-10 year-old, school-goers.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 min
- Chilling - 60 min
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 tbsp. (30g)Butter
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 2 cupsKaju (Cashewnuts) Crushed
- 150gBiscuits Crushed
- Beat the butter with NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk. Add the vanilla essence and crushed nuts. Mix in the crushed biscuits, little by little until it forms a smooth dough.
- Form into three logs and roll each of them over the rest of crushed nuts, spread on a flat plate so that the log gets coated with nuts.
- Wrap in a sheet of cling film/aluminium foil and place in the refrigerator for about one hour. Unwrap log, slice and serve.