Citrus Cinnamon Delight (No Bake Cake) Recipe
Indulge your taste buds in a game of pure taste-play. This sweet & simple 3-step recipe is one of the best, classiest and delightful finishers of any meal.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 min
- Chilling - 120 min
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk For Mango Sauce
- 1/2 cupFresh Cream For Mango Sauce
- 1 cupMango Pulp For Mango Sauce
- 6Orange / Sweet Lime For Citrus Layer
- 3 tbspBrown Sugar For Citrus Layer
- 1/2 tspDalchini (Cinnamon) Powder For Citrus Layer
- Beat together all the dahi, NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and the mango pulp till smooth. Beat the cream & fold into the above mixture. Refrigerate till use.
- Peel the sweet lime/oranges, sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Keep in the fridge.
- Before serving, remove few pieces of fruit for decoration, strain the liquid from the fruit and add to mango sauce. Divide the fruit into 6 individual cups, pour the sauce over them and serve decorated with the reserved fruit.