Citrus Cinnamon Delight Recipe
Indulge your taste buds in a game of pure taste-play. This sweet & simple 3-step recipe is one of the best, classiest and delightful finishers of any meal.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 120 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 100 gNestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 1 cupMango Pulp
- 1/2 cupFresh Cream
- 6Oranges/Sweet Limes
- 3 tbspBrown Sugar
- 1/2 tspCinnamon Powder
How to make Citrus Cinnamon Delight
- Beat together Nestlé MILKMAID, dahi and mango pulp until smooth. Whip the cream and fold it into the mixture. Mango sauce is ready. Keep in refrigerator to chill
- Peel the oranges/sweet limes, sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Keep in the fridge. Reserve a few pieces of oranges/sweet limes for decoration.
- Strain the juice released from the oranges/sweet limes and mix it into the mango sauce. Put equal portions of the oranges/sweet limes in 8 serving bowls. Then pour the mango sauce over the fruits. Decorate with the reserved fruit pieces and serve.
Recipe you might like