One of Mexico’s most popular and delicious dessert is chocolate brigadeiros. While you may think that authentic brigadeiros cannot be made at home, think again! Nestlé MILKMAID brings to you an easy chocolate brigadeiros recipe that you can stir up in a matter of minutes at home. Surprise your kids with this delicious treat. Also, this chocolate brigadeiros requires fewer ingredients that you can be sure of finding in your pantry. All you have to do is follow our recipe and enjoy this sweet Mexican treat. Give this recipe your twist with different toppings like chopped walnuts and almonds. Store the brigadeiros in an airtight container and tuck it away safely in your fridge. The brigadeiros can last for a couple of weeks if you can help yourself from going for seconds.
- Servings - 8-12
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- 1 tinNestlé MILKMAID
- 3 tbspCocoa Powder
- 1 tbspButter
- Grated Coconut (For Decoration)
- Chocolate Sprinkles (For Decoration)
How to make Brigadeiros
- Combine in a saucepan over medium heat, cocoa powder, butter, and Nestlé MILKMAID. Cook, stirring continuously for 10 minutes. Keep in mind that the mixture will begin to thicken as it cooks.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool completely before handling.
- Lightly grease your hand, scoop mixture using a spoon and roll into smooth balls. Then roll in the grated coconut or chocolate sprinkles, as desired. Place brigadeiros on a plate, chill before serving.