- Servings - 8-12
- Preparation - 10 minutes
- Cooking - 15 minutes
- 1 tinMILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoonsCocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoonButter
- For DecorationGrated Coconut
- For DecorationChocolate Sprinkles
- Combine in a saucepan over medium heat, cocoa powder, butter and MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk. Cook, stirring continuously for 10 minutes. Keep in mind that the mixture will begin to thicken as it cooks.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool completely before handling.
- Lightly grease your hand, scoop mixture using a spoon and roll into smooth balls. Then roll in the grated coconut or chocolate sprinkles, as desired. Place brigadeiros on a plate, chill before serving