Peda (Malai Peda) Recipe
These soft melt-in-your-mouth Malai Pedas are always a success at any festive family gathering. Ready in under 30 minutes, this easy to make recipe is one of the quickest ways for you to sweeten a great evening.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 5 Min
Ingredients for Peda (Malai Peda)
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 3 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener
- 1/2 cup (75 ml) Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp (optional) Elaichi Powder
How to make Peda (Malai Peda)
- Mix all the ingredients except elaichi powder.
- Heat the mixture in a heavy bottom kadhai. Cook with constant stirring till thick and the mixture starts leaving the sides of the kadhai.
- Remove from flame and cool. Shape into pedas, sprinkle with elaichi powder and serve.
Recipe you might like