Pineapple Souffle Recipe
The combination of juicy, fresh pineapples with delicately delicious whipped cream melts in the mouth and melts all hearts. Try this 3-step recipe and see it happen for real!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 120 Min
Ingredients for Pineapple Souffle
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1⅔ cups (250 ml) Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 ⅓ cups Fresh Cream
- 2½ tbsp Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 Pineapple Slices, chopped
- 4 Limes, squeeze to remove juice
- Few Cherries for Garnish
How to make Pineapple Souffle
- Whip the cream over ice until light and fluffy (soft peak stage). Keep chilled. Soak gelatin in ½ cup water and dissolve it over a pan of hot water.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, chopped pineapple and lemon juice to dissolved gelatin and mix well. Fold in the chilled whipped cream (save 2 tbsp for garnishing) into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a wet soufflé dish and chill. Once set, decorate with whipped cream, cherries and serve chilled!
- Whip cream over ice to prevent butter formation
Recipe you might like