Malpua With Rabri Recipe
This is an Indian sweet-lover’s delight. Surprisingly easy to make, the golden Malpuas are served with a topping of creamy chilled rabri, coming together to create an absolutely indulgent creation that’s impossible to stop eating.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 min
- Cooking - 40 min
Ingredients for Malpua With Rabri
How to make Malpua With Rabri
- Crumble paneer coarsely. Make a paste of maida with 3 to 4 tbsp. milk. Combine NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and the rest of milk and bring to a boil.
- Add maida paste to milk stirring continuously. Reduce flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped nuts, paneer and elaichi powder. Remove from fire. Cool and refrigerate.
- Put sugar and water in a pan and bring to a boil. Keep aside.
- Combine NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, sooji, maida, water and baking powder. Mix well and leave for 10-15 mins. Crumble paneer very finely – till smooth and add to the above mixture. Beat well.
- Heat oil in a flat frying pan (for shallow frying – only 1 to 2 mm layer of oil). Pour 1 small ladle of batter to make a small, flat malpua about 2-1/2”- 3” in diameter. Fry till both sides get evenly browned.
- Remove and soak in syrup for ½ minute. Remove from syrup. Arrange on a shallow plate. Top with rabri and nuts and serve hot.