Pancakes are one of the most popular breakfast options around the world, with many people eating them nearly every day. It's made from a starch-based batter with eggs, milk, and butter. It's also made on a griddle or frying pan that's been greased with oil or butter. Do you wish to give this traditional pancake recipe a twist? Then the egg pancake recipe with condensed milk is worth the try. This pancake recipe is light and fluffy, and it's even better when drenched in extra condensed milk. Made with only a few pantry ingredients, the recipe is simple and quick to prepare. Homemade pancakes are a timeless breakfast option that never disappoints. And this simple pancake recipe will quickly become one of your favourites!
The traditional way of making pancakes can take long, but using condensed milk speeds up the process. Many assume that pancakes with condensed milk is super sweet, but this is not the case. This easy pancake recipe with condensed milk has a gently sweet, milky flavour, a highly fluffy, soft texture, and a crisp exterior. You're going to adore these! Look no further if you're seeking for a delicious pancake recipe. Here's how to make pancakes at home using Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
Ingredients for Pancake
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cup Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1½ cup (150 gms) Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- According to taste (0.3 g) Salt
- 1/4 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 cups Chopped Seasonal Fruits
How to make Pancake
- Step 1: Place Nestlé MILKMAID, water, egg, 1 tbsp butter, and vanilla essence in a bowl, beat well. Then add milk to it and mix well.
- Step 2: Sieve maida, baking powder and salt, and fold into the Milkmaid mixture. Blend well till no lumps remain. Do not over mix. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Heat heavy bottom nonstick pan, smear with little melted butter. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread lightly to get a ¼ inch thick pancake.
- Step 4: When bubbles come on top, flip over and cook the other side. Remove from pan and place it on a plate. Repeat with the rest of the batter and stack the pancakes on the plate.
- Step 5: For Topping: Beat Nestlé MILKMAID and cream. Then add seasonal fruits.
- Step 6: Serve it along with Pancake or pour over each serving.
NOTE: Other toppings like maple syrup, honey, chocolate syrup, cream, and fresh fruits can be served with pancakes.
Tips to Make Pancake
- To avoid large lumps in your pancake batter, first whisk your dry ingredients together.
- To avoid any off-tasting or charred parts, wipe clean the pan between batches.
- Pour the batter into the pan with a cookie scoop or a round ladle.
FAQs on Pancake
1. Why are my pancakes getting burnt?
This commonly happens when the burner heat is too high, resulting in a super-hot pan, or when the batter is overcooked. Make sure your burner is set to medium low when you're frying your pancakes.
2. Why are my pancakes flat?
A batter that is too moist could result in a flat pancake. See if adding a little more flour makes a difference. The batter should be thick enough to drop from the spoon rather than flow.