Desserts are the most famous exports from Kolkata. Sandesh/Sondesh in particular, is the queen of all Bengali Sweets. Impress the toughest of guests or sweeten your festive celebrations with this easy recipe for authentic Sandesh.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
Ingredients for Sandesh
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 tbsp Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 kg Paneer
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Whitener
How to make Sandesh
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer to get a smooth paste. Heat the mixture in a thick-bottomed pan.
- Once it starts to boil, reduce the flame and cook on low heat, stirring continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or until it is dry.
- Pour the mixture onto a greased plate and let it cool. Cut into desired shapes & serve.
Recipe you might like