Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
Loved by all and hated by none, red velvet cupcakes feel so moist that it melts in your mouth. Their reddish hue and their heavenly aroma always make you wonder how to make red velvet cupcakes on a birthday or an anniversary. This easy to prepare red velvet cupcake recipe is a winner as you do not have to remember those highly complicated steps. You can get it done within minutes and have these super spongy and airy red velvet cupcakes at any time of the day. Here it is, the easy red velvet cupcake recipe to make you the best baker of your family. Everyone will ask you about how to make red velvet cupcakes.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Red Velvet Cupcake
- 1/4 cup Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 150 gms Butter
- 150 gms Powdered Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 150 gms Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Red Colour
- 1/4 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 400 gms Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 1 tbsp Butter
How to make Red Velvet Cupcake
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Line the muffin /cupcake tray with paper cups.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Soften butter in a bowl, add powdered sugar and beat well to a creamy consistency. Add vanilla essence and mix. Slowly beat in the eggs one by one, then fold in the sieved maida mixture and mix well. Add milk and mix to get a dropping consistency. Mix in the red colour and blend well.
- Pour the batter into the paper cups filling ¾ of the cup and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Pipe the topping over the cakes and decorate.
- Topping: Strain the dahi in a muslin cloth for 20 minutes to get hung curd. Place the hung curd, Nestlé MILKMAID and butter in a bowl and beat together till thick. Spoon into an icing bag and pipe over the cool cakes.
Recipe you might like