Dulce de lèche Payasam Recipe
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
Ingredients for Dulce de lèche Payasam
- ½ tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 litre Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- ¾ cup Vermicelli
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp Sugar
- 10-15 Cashews
- 10-15 Raisins
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup Boiled Water
How to make Dulce de lèche Payasam
- Step 1: Heat an uruli (vessel) and pour in ghee.
- Step 2: Roast cashews and raisins, set these aside. Add vermicelli in the ghee and roast until vermicelli turn golden. Set it aside.
- Step 3: Add sugar to the uruli, allow it to melt. Cook on low flame to attain a golden brown caramelized texture.
- Step 4: Pour in about half a tin of Nestlé MILKMAID into the caramelized mixture.
- Step 5: Once the color transforms, swiftly add milk to the mixture and bring to boil. Add 1 cup hot water to maintain good consistency. Now add the vermicelli. Cook for another 10 mins.
- Step 6: Add cashews and raisins as toppings.
Recipe you might like