Gulab ki Kheer Recipe
Gulab Kheer is a delicious dessert that's thick, creamy and flavoured with the essence of rose water.
Gulab Kheer has a unique and delightful flavour combining milk and rice's creamy richness. The Gulab Kheer recipe also includes rose water, which gives the kheer a distinctive aroma and sweet floral notes. The kheer can be served hot or chilled and is often garnished with chopped nuts like almonds, cashews, and pistachios.
You can enjoy this delicious dessert at home with our easy Gulab Kheer recipe. You only need a few ingredients like Nestlé MILKMAID, Nestlé Everyday Ghee and Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk for the rich, creamy texture, paneer, and rose petals. Our Gulab Kheer recipe is easy to follow, and the result is too tempting to resist.
If anyone you know wants to learn how to make Gulab Kheer, do share our recipe with them.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
Ingredients for Gulab ki Kheer
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups (300 ml) Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1/3 cup (50 gms) Nestlé Everyday Ghee
- 500 gms Grated and Mashed Paneer
- 1½ cups Shredded Rose Petals
- 2 tbsp Rose Water
How to make Gulab ki Kheer
- Step 1: In a pan, mix Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, paneer, and ghee. Bring to a boil.
- Step 2: Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from flame and cool to room temperature. Add rose water and shredded rose petals and mix well.
- Step 3: Place in refrigerator. Serve chilled.
FAQs on Gulab ki Kheer
1. Is Gulab Kheer a vegan dessert?
Gulab Kheer is not a vegan dessert as it contains milk and is often garnished with nuts like almonds or pistachios.
2. How is Gulab Kheer garnished?
You can garnish Gulab Kheer with chopped nuts and dry fruits like almonds and pistachios, and raisins.
3. Is Gulab Kheer served hot or cold?
Gulab Kheer can be served both hot and cold, depending on your preference.
4. Can Gulab Kheer be reheated?
Yes, Gulab Kheer can be reheated in the microwave or on the stove. You might have to add a little milk or water to thin it a little, as per your preference.
5. Can Gulab Kheer be made without rice?
Yes, our Gulab Kheer recipe uses grated and mashed paneer instead.