Chanar Puli (Gulab Jamun) Recipe
This melt-in-the-mouth dish has been since long the most loved north Indian dessert. Now you can make the sweetheart of every north Indian household in just 3 simple steps.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 10 min
- 1/2 tin (200 g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 250 gPaneer
- 8-10 tbspMaida (Flour)
- 1/2 tspBaking Powder
- 2 cupsSugar (For Syrup)
- 1 tbsp + for fryingNestle Ghee
- 2 1/2 cupsWater (For Syrup)
- Knead together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, NESTLÉ Ghee, paneer, maida and baking powder to a smooth sticky dough.
- Heat together sugar and water to get thin sugar syrup.
- Heat NESTLÉ Ghee in a kadai, roll the paneer mixture into elongated shapes and deep fry on medium heat till golden brown.
- Soak in syrup and serve hot.