Bengali Channar Payesh Recipe
Got some unexpected guests? Don’t sweat it! This Bengali Channar Payesh recipe is here to save the day. This cottage cheese and milk pudding is a very popular Bengali Mishti (Sweet) but not easily available in any sweet shop. Replicate this soothing, delicious pudding at home, very simply with a few ingredients and a can of MILKMAID. The best part of this Channar Payesh recipe is that it can be whipped up in no time, courtesy of Nestle MILKMAID. This recipe has been crafted to help you prepare a heavenly dessert in less than two hours. The hidden hero of this Channar Payesh Recipe is the Elaichi (Cardamom) powder that adds a flavourful touch towards the end of the recipe. Serve chilled garnished with chopped nuts. It’ll really make your day.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 min
- Chilling - 60 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- 1/2 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 3 tbspKishmish (Raisins)
- 3 tbspKaju (Cashewnuts) Chopped
- 500 gPaneer Grated
- 1 litreMilk
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Boil milk in a pan, add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix well.
- Add the grated paneer, stir well and cook on low flame till the payesh is thick. Add the elaichi powder and mix well.
- Pour into a suitable sized serving bowl. Decorate with cashewnuts and raisins. Chill and serve.