Bengali Channar Payesh Recipe
This cottage cheese and milk pudding is a very popular Bengali Mishti (Sweet) but not easily available in any sweet shop. Replicate this soothing, delicious pudding at home, very simple to prepare with a few ingredients and a tin of Nestlé MILKMAID. Serve chilled garnished with chopped nuts. It will make your day.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- 1 tin (400gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 litreNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 500 gmsPaneer Grated
- 1/2 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 3 tbspChopped Kaju (Cashew nuts)
- 3 tbspKishmish (Raisins)
How to make Bengali Channar Payesh
- Boil milk in a pan, add Nestlé MILKMAID and mix well.
- Add grated paneer. Stir well and cook on low flame till the payesh is thick. Add elaichi powder and mix well.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Decorate with cashew nuts and raisins. Chill and serve.