There’s something beautiful about spending summer mornings trying out an Aamrakhand recipe. An Aamrakhand is the perfect matrimony between the traditional Gujarati/Maharashtrian yoghurt dessert of Shrikhand with the venerable king of fruits, mango. Aam + Shrikhand = Aamrakhand may be super simple to make, but the taste is highly sophisticated. Learn how to make Mango Shrikhand (or Aamrakhand) with Nestle MILKMAID. The recipe provided below will teach you how to make Aamrakhand in no time. This Mango Shrikhand recipe is a delight to prepare as it will teach you how to make this royal dish in minutes. This Aamrakhand recipe is perfect for a group of six people, making it a delicious post-lunch family dessert for those hot summer afternoons. The excellent taste of this Shrikhand comes from the beautiful blend of mango and Nestle MILKMAID. Serve alongside a meal, especially with hot pooris and savour this summer delicacy.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 30 minutes
- Chilling - 30 minutes
- ½ tinMILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 cups, (600 gms)Nestle a+ Dahi
- 2 medium, pureedMangoes
- Put curd in a muslin cloth and allow to hang for 10-15 minutes or keep in a strainer with fine mesh. Beat well till smooth to remove any lumps.
- Mix the curd with MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and pureed mango.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.