Mishti Dahi Recipe
This traditional sweet treat hails from the culture-rich land of West Bengal and is as rich in taste and texture as the land itself. Savour the earthy flavour of this delectable fusion of sweet Nestlé MILKMAID and creamy curd.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 30 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
- 1 tinNestlé MILKMAID
- 3 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 1 pinchElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Mishti Dahi
- Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang it for 25 to 30 minutes to remove excess water.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID, hung curd and elaichi powder. Mix well and then cover the bowl with foil or a greaseproof paper.
- Place the bowl in a pan of boiling water and steam for 15 to 20 minutes. Insert a knife or spoon to check, if it returns clean that means Mishti Dahi is ready. Cool and serve chilled.
- Quick Tip: You can use a pressure cooker without weight for steaming.
Recipe you might like