Sooji Ladoo Recipe
Sooji Ladoo or Sooji ka Ladoo is one of the easiest Diwali sweets you can make in a few minutes. Also known as Rava Ladoo, these are sweet balls made using semolina (sooji), ghee, and dried fruits as the main ingredients. With its rich taste and melt-in-the-mouth characteristic, Rava Ladoo is a delight to eat. All you will need is an easy-to-follow Sooji Ladoo recipe. Of course, you can make Sooji ka Ladoo even better with the help of Nestle MILKMAID. When prepared right, these ladoos turn out perfectly sweet, with the right delicately soft consistency. This Sooji Ladoo recipe will help you do just that. This Sooji Ladoo recipe uses Nestle MILKMAID, Nestle Everyday Dairy Whitener, and Nestle Everyday Shahi Ghee to prepare this sweet dish. With this Sooji Ladoo recipe, you can never go wrong with your dessert - all you’ll need to do is diligently follow the steps. Learn how to make Sooji Ladoo with Nestle MILKMAID.
- Servings - 24
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- ½ tin (200 gm)Nestlé Milkmaid
- 1⅓ cup (200gm)Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 200 gmNestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener
- ⅔ cup (100 ml)Refined oil
- 500 gmSooji/Rava
- 20, choppedCashew Nuts
- 25, choppedAlmonds
How to make Sooji Ladoo
- Take heavy bottom kadai, add ghee, oil and sooji. Cook on medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till sooji turns golden brown. Add chopped nuts, mix well and keep aside to cool down.
- Once cool add the NestléMilkmaid and mix well, keep aside for 15 minutes. Now add the dairy whitener and gently mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 24 portions and gently roll into laddoos.