Malai Laddoo Recipe
This delicious Malai Laddoo or Malai Ke Laddoo infused with the delicate flavour of kewra, shines out like a bright ray of sunshine on a dull rainy day! It can be prepared for festivals or for any occasion to be shared with friends and families. It is incredibly easy to prepare and has no complicated ingredients involved. Make Malai Laddoos with condensed milk for kids and see their faces light up. Learn how to make Malai Laddoo with Nestlé MILKMAID. When you make Malai Laddoo with MILKMAID, you’ll realise how the simplest ingredients can make the tastiest of dishes. You can add finely chopped cashews, almonds, and pista to give this Malai Laddoo your own personal touch. Pop one Malai Laddoo in to experience what we’re talking about!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
- ½ tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 500 gmsPaneer
- 4-6 dropsKewra Essence
- 8-10 dropsYellow Food Colour
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Malai Laddoo
- Mash paneer with hands till smooth and creamy or blend in a mixer. In a kadhai, mix paneer and Nestlé MILKMAID well and cook on a slow flame, stirring constantly.
- Cook till the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the kadhai, remove from flame and add colour and essence. Mix well and pour this malai on a plate.
- Allow the malai to cool. Make laddoos of the malai, sprinkle elaichi powder on each laddoo and serve.