Malai Laddoo Recipe
This delicious malai laddoo infused with the delicate flavour of kewra, shines out like a bright ray of sunshine on a dull rainy day! Pop one in to experience what we’re talking about!
- Servings - 5
- Preparation - 10 min
- Cooking - 20 min
- 1/2 cup (100 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 250 gmPaneer grated
- 4-5 dropsYellow Food Colour
- 2-3 dropsKewra Essence
- 1/2 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- Mash paneer with the palm of hand till smooth and creamy or blend in a mixie. In a kadai mix the paneer and NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk well and cook on slow fire stirring constantly.
- Cook till the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the kadai, remove from fire and add colour and essence. Mix well and pour this malai in a plate.
- Allow the malai to cool. Make laddoos of the malai, sprinkle elaichi powder on each laddoo and serve.