Besan Ladoo Recipe
Besan ke laddu (ladoo), also known as magad ke laddu are a favourite for many. Be it festivals or special occasions, besan ladoos are most relished among other sweets, and every bite of besan ladoo takes you down the memory lane. Remember when your dad or Nani used to make besan ladoo at home? The delicious taste and the flavor of rich ingredients packed in a sweet ball of bliss. Now, you can prepare a similar taste right in your kitchen. All you need to make these besan ladoos is Nestlé Milkmaid, Nestlé Everyday Ghee and a few other ingredients. Use them exactly as instructed in our recipe and that’s it, a serving of homemade besan ladoo will be ready in no time. Enjoy it with your loved ones.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- ½ tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 tspNestlé Everyday Ghee
- 1 cupBesan (Gram Flour)
- 3 tspPowdered Sugar
- 1 tspCardamom Powder
- Cashew Nuts (Kaju) (For Garnish)
How to make Besan Ladoo
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add besan (gram flour) to it and roast on low flame for 10-12 minutes.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and mix well. Cook for another 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Let the mixture cool down. Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and mix well. Make small ladoos with hands. Garnish with some cashews nuts and serve.