Besan Ladoo Recipe
Besan ke laddu (ladoo), also known as magad ke laddu are a favourite for many. Be it festivals or special occasions, besan ladoo are most relished among other sweets.
Compared to all other Indian sweets, there is something more special about besan ke ladoo. Every bite of besan ladoo takes you down the memory lane. Remember when your dadi or nani used to make besan ladoo at home? The delicious taste and the flavour of rich ingredients packed in a sweet ball of bliss. That is something you rarely get in a store brought besan ladoo.
Now, you don’t need to head to the store. You can enjoy a similar taste right at home. So, how to make besan ladoo at home? Simple, you can make besan ladoo with your favourite condensed milk - Milkmaid and a few other ingredients. All you need is Milkmaid, ghee, besan, powdered sugar, cardamom powder and some cashew nuts. Use them exactly as instructed in our recipe and that’s it, a serving of homemade besan ladoo will be ready in no time.
Here’s our easy, step-by-step recipe to know how to make besan ladoo at home with Nestle Milkmaid. Enjoy it with you loved ones.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 5 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- ½ tin (200 gms)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cupBesan/Gram Flour
- 4 teaspoonsEveryday Ghee
- 3 teaspoonsPowdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoonCardamom Powder
- For garnishCashew Nuts/Kaju
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add besan/gram flour to it and roast on low flame for 10-12 minutes.
- Add Milkmaid and mix well. Cook for another 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Let the mixture cool down. Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and mix well. Make small ladoos with hands. Garnish with some cashews nuts and serve.