Mango Payasam Recipe
- Servings - 5
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Mango Payasam
- 1/2 cup Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1.5 litre Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 1.5 Kg Ripe Mangoes
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cashews
- 1 tsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Mango Payasam
- Step 1: Peel and cut mangoes into small pieces, extracting pulp.
- Step 2: In a pan, heat 2 tbsp ghee and roast cashew and raisins. Set aside.
- Step 3: In the same pan, add mango pulp pieces, and 3 tbsp sugar. Cook for 3 mins. Remove from heat cover and let it cool.
- Step 4: Place an Urali over the heat and pour in milk.
- Step 5: Mix 2 tbsp of corn flour and 1 tbsp sugar in warm milk to make a smooth paste. Gradually add this paste to the milk.
- Step 6: Bring milk to a boil, then let it simmer on low flame. Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Step 7: Add cooked mango mixture into the milk and mix well.
- Step 8: Pour in Nestlé MILKMAID and stir until it's smooth and creamy.
- Step 9: Add cardamom powder and cook for a minute.
- Step 10: Garnish with cashew and raisins and serve the payasam.
Recipe you might like