Tender Coconut and Mango Ice cream Recipe
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 5 Hours Min
Ingredients for Tender Coconut and Mango Ice cream
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cup Tender Coconut Flesh (Coconut Malai)
- 1 cup Tender Coconut Water
- 4 Mangoes
- 1.5 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
How to make Tender Coconut and Mango Ice cream
- Step 1: Add tender coconut flesh, tender coconut water, and mangoes in a blender jar. Blend till you achieve a smooth paste & set aside.
- Step 2: Then, add whipping cream in a bowl, and whip till soft peaks.
- Step 3: Add the prepared mango and coconut mixture in it along with Nestlé MILKMAID. Add coconut milk and whip again.
- Step 4: Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container and freeze overnight or until nicely set. Scoop and enjoy!
Recipe you might like