Coconut Laddu Recipe
Coconut Laddoos or Nariyal ke Ladoos are a treat to eat and are usually made during festivals and other occasions. These delectable white Coconut Laddoos or Nariyal ke Laddoos have the perfectly nutty aroma of roasted coconut. What’s more, Nariyal ke Laddoos are very easy to make. While you'll agree that the highlight of these Coconut Laddoos is how juicy and succulent they are in every bite, we suggest that you make the experience more fun by getting your kids in the kitchen to help roll Nariyal ke Laddoos of all shapes and sizes with the cooled mixture. This Coconut Laddoo recipe has been brought to you by Nestlé MILKMAID. Learn how to make Coconut Ladoos with Nestlé MILKMAID. Once you know how to make these easy Coconut Laddoos with Nestlé MILKMAID, you can teach it to your kids too.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Coconut Laddu
- 100 gms Milk powder
- 1 tin (400 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 5 cups (350 gms) Fresh Grated Coconut
How to make Coconut Laddu
- Keep aside 1 cup of the grated coconut. Put MILKMAID, Milk powder and remaining grated coconut into a thick bottomed pan and mix well. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Switch the flame to low and cook until the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan (approx. 5 minutes). Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Once cool, take small portions and roll into laddoos with oiled hands. Roll the laddoos in the reserved grated coconut. The laddoos are ready to serve.