White Chocolate and Berry Cheesecake Recipe
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 2 Hours Min
Ingredients for White Chocolate and Berry Cheesecake
- ½ cup Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 pack (200g) Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 2 pack (25g each) Nestlé Milkybar
- 100g (15 biscuits) Low Sugar Biscuits
- 3 tbsps Melted Butter
- 2 tsps Gelatin
- ¼ cup (40 ml approximate) Water
- 1 cup (150ml) Cream
- 100g Pureed Strawberry
How to make White Chocolate and Berry Cheesecake
- Step 1: Crush the biscuits finely. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Step 2: Press this onto a greased shallow glass dish/ loose bottom pie dish and chill for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Strain the dahi in a muslin cloth for 10 minutes to get hung curd.
- Step 4: Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water in a small bowl. Place the bowl in simmering water and stir until dissolved.
- Step 5: Break the chocolate into bits and place them in a pan. Cover with 2 tbsps of cream.
- Step 6: Microwave for 1 minute to melt the chocolate.
- Step 7: Beat the hung curd and Nestlé MILKMAID until smooth, and then beat in rest of the cream. Add the melted chocolate and gelatine into the curd mixture. Beat well.
- Step 8: Pour into the chilled biscuit layer. Swirl the strawberry puree through the cheese cake mixture.
- Step 9: Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until set.
Recipe you might like