Vietnamese Iced Coffee Recipe
Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Cafe Sua Da) is a popular and delicious beverage from Vietnam. It has gained worldwide recognition and love for its captivating, robust flavour.
The boldness of the dark roasted coffee beans mingles harmoniously with the creamy sweetness of condensed milk, offering a delightful contrast that creates a luscious and silky texture on your tongue.
As you take that first sip, the coolness of the ice combines with the intense coffee flavours, resulting in a truly refreshing experience. The ice subtly melts, gently diluting the coffee, and adding a touch of refreshment without overpowering the robustness of the brew.
The combination of the deep, rich coffee and the indulgent sweetness of the condensed milk creates a heavenly balance that's hard to resist. Each sip offers a delightful complexity of flavours that keeps you coming back for more. You can have this tempting beverage at home, whenever you feel like!
Indulge in the delightful fusion of flavours with our simple yet exceptional Vietnamese Iced Coffee recipe.
We've taken the velvety richness, and smooth and creamy texture of Nestlé MILKMAID and combined it with the boldness of Nescafé Gold Blend to create a delightful beverage.
- Servings - 1
- Preparation - 5 Min
Ingredients for Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- 1 tbsp Nestlé MILKMAID (Adjust as per desired sweetness)
- 2 tsps Nescafé Gold Blend or Nescafé Classic Coffee
- 100 ml Hot Water (80°C)
- 10-12 Ice Cubes
How to make Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Step 1: Pour the coffee powder and hot water in a jar. Stir well until evenly mixed.
- Step 2: Add Nestlé MILKMAID and stir well.
- Step 3: Take a glass and add ice cubes. Pour the coffee mixture into glass and enjoy!
Tips to Make Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. Pour the brewed coffee over the ice, allowing it to cool rapidly and maintain its refreshing temperature.
- Add sweetened condensed milk as per your taste preference.
- Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir the mixture thoroughly to ensure the condensed milk is evenly incorporated. This creates a balanced and consistent flavour throughout the drink.
FAQs on Vietnamese Iced Coffee
1. Are there any variations of the Vietnamese Iced Coffee recipe?
Yes, there are variations of Vietnamese Iced Coffee recipe that incorporate different flavours or toppings. Some common variations include adding vanilla extract, coconut cream, or even blending it with ice to create a Vietnamese Coffee smoothie.
2. Can Vietnamese Coffee be served hot?
Yes, Vietnamese Coffee can be enjoyed hot as well. Simply brew the coffee, skip the ice, and serve it in a cup or mug. This version is called cà phê sữa nóng.
3. How is Vietnamese Iced Coffee different from regular iced coffee?
Vietnamese Iced Coffee differs from regular iced coffee in terms of its brewing method and flavour profile. It is a stronger and more intense brew.
Our recipe includes Nestlé MILKMAID, which enhances the creaminess of the coffee with just the right amount of sweetness.