Coconut Laddoo Recipe
Coconut Laddoos or Nariyal ke Ladoos are a treat to eat and are usually made during festivals and other occasions. These delectable white Coconut Laddoos or Nariyal ke Laddoos have the perfectly nutty aroma of roasted coconut. What’s more, Nariyal ke Laddoos are very easy to make. While you'll agree that the highlight of these Coconut Laddoos is how juicy and succulent they are in every bite, we suggest that you make the experience more fun by getting your kids in the kitchen to help roll Nariyal ke Laddoos of all shapes and sizes with the cooled mixture. This Coconut Laddoo recipe has been brought to you by Nestlé MILKMAID. Learn how to make Coconut Ladoos with Nestlé MILKMAID. Once you know how to make these easy Coconut Laddoos with Nestlé MILKMAID, you can teach it to your kids too.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 10 minutes
- Cooking - 15 minutes
- ½ tinMILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 cups, gratedFresh Coconut
- 1. Keep aside 1 cup of grated coconut, put MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and remaining grated coconut into a thick bottomed karahi and mix well. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once heated, cook on a slow flame till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the karahi (approx. 5-6 minutes), remove from flame and let it cool.
- Roll into laddoos with greased hands and then roll in the reserved grated coconut.