Coffee Pannacotta Recipe
Experience the romantic, sweet side of Italy with this traditional dessert which is Italian for “cooked cream”. Indulge in the soft, supple flavour, the divine taste and the rich, tempting aroma of this bittersweet dessert which is the Italian way of celebrating the little joys of life.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 15 min
- Chilling - 120 min
- Cooking - 10 min
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbspNescafe Coffee Powder
- 1/2 cup (75 ml)Nestle a+ Nourish Milk
- 200 mlFresh Cream
- 4 tbspHot Water
- 5 gChina Grass (Agar Agar)
- 2 tbspWalnut Chopped
- Mix Nescafe coffee powder with hot water.
- Combine NESTLÉ a+ nourish Milk, NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, Coffee, and cream in a thick bottom pan. Cook on medium flame till boiling, stirring continuously.
- Shred china grass in milk and heat till dissolved. Stir into hot cream mixture and mix till well blended.
- Strain into a jelly mould, cool and place in the refrigerator to chill. When set, invert onto a serving plate, decorate with chopped walnuts and serve