Coffee Pannacotta Recipe
Experience the romantic, sweet side of Italy with this traditional dessert, which is a cooked cream. Indulge in the soft, supple, creamy, tempting aroma and divine taste of this bittersweet dessert which is the Italian way of celebrating little joys of life.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 120 Min
- 200 gms (½ tin)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 400 gmsNestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 75 ml (½ cup)Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 2 tbspNestlé Classic Coffee
- 2 tbspWater
- 200 mlFresh Cream
- 5 gmsChina Grass (Agar Agar)
- 1/2 cupChopped Walnut
How to make Coffee Pannacotta
- Pour dahi into a muslin cloth and hang for ½ hour to get hung curd. Mix coffee powder in 2 tbsp hot water.
- Combine the hung curd, diluted coffee, Nestlé MILKMAID and cream in a saucepan. Cook over a low flame and bring it to boil, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Shred the china grass into the milk and heat till dissolved. Stir it into the hot MILKMAID mixture. Strain the MILKMAID Mixture into a greased jelly mould/individual moulds and chill in the refrigerator. When set, invert onto a serving dish and serve garnished with walnuts.