Chocolate Cake with Fudge Icing Recipe
Good chocolate cakes can cure the world of unhappiness. Our no-fuss eggless recipe will guarantee that you’ll walk out of the kitchen with a sinfully moist chocolate cake with a smooth fudgy chocolate icing. Do you really need any more reason to make this? P.S: - Resist the temptation to eat the whole thing on your own!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 min
- Baking - 25 min
- 1/2 tin (200 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 50 gCocoa Powder (for icing)
- 50 gButter (for icing)
- 1/2 cup (75 ml)Milk
- 100gDahi (Curd)
- 1 cup (100g)Maida (Flour)
- 50 gCocoa Powder
- 1/2 cupWalnut chopped
- 1/4 tin(100g)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk (for icing)
- 1 tspSoda Bicarbonate
- Grease and dust an 8” baking tin and preheat oven to 180oC. Sieve together maida, cocoa & baking soda (soda bicarbonate).
- Beat butter and dahi until light and creamy. Fold in the sieved ingredients, alternating with milk and NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk. Fold in the chopped walnuts & pour into greased tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes till tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes and remove onto a wire rack.
For Chocolate Icing
- Mix together butter, cocoa and NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and beat well. Microwave for 20 seconds. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread over cake & leave to set. Slice &serve.