Chocolate Cake With Fudge Icing Recipe
Good chocolate cakes can cure the world of unhappiness. Our no-fuss eggless recipe will guarantee that you will walk out of the kitchen with a sinfully moist chocolate cake that has a smooth fudgy chocolate icing. Do you really need any more reasons to make this? Resist the temptation to eat the whole thing on your own!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Baking - 25 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 100 gmsNestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 100gmsMaida (All Purpose Flour)
- 50 gmsCocoa Powder
- 1 tspBaking soda
- 100 gmsButter
- 1/2 cupChopped Walnut
- 1/4 tin (100gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 gmsButter
- 4 tbspCocoa Powder
How to make Chocolate Cake With Fudge Icing
- Grease and dust an 8” baking tin and preheat oven to 180° C. Sieve together maida, cocoa & baking soda.
- Beat butter and dahi until light and creamy. Fold in the sieved ingredients, alternating with milk and Nestlé MILKMAID Fold in the chopped walnuts & pour into greased tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes and remove onto a wire rack.
- For chocolate icing, heat all the all icing ingredients together till it leaves the sides of the pan. Glaze cake and serve when cool!