Jauz Ka Meetha Recipe
Bring a delicious piece of Hyderabadi royalty into your homes with this rich and delicate Jaus ka Meetha. With extravagant flavours of Saffron, this traditional feast of a dessert usually found in the Hyderabad region, will transport you back to the age of the Nawabs! The Jauz Ka Meetha recipe is a great dessert recipe to try and relish with your loved ones this Ramadan. Do give it a try!
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Jauz Ka Meetha
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3 tbsp (25 gms) Nestlé Everyday Ghee
- 500 gms Grated Paneer
- 10-12 Kesar Strands (Saffron)
- 3 tsp Jaiphal (Nutmeg) Powder
- 15 Badam (Almonds)
How to make Jauz Ka Meetha
- Step 1 In a pan, mix half tin Nestlé MILKMAID, paneer, ghee, saffron, and nutmeg powder.
- Step 2 Cook until ghee starts separating, then add the remaining Nestlé MILKMAID, mix well and remove from flame.
- Step 3 Blanch the almonds, remove the skin, and cut into slivers. Add to the above mixture and mix well. Serve hot or warm.
Recipe you might like