Pineapple Basundi Recipe
Basundi is a rabdi like dessert made of thickened milk. With the addition of pineapple, it can be lifted to new heights of deliciousness! Try this easy-to-prepare recipe today.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 5 min
- 1/2 cup (100 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups (450ml)Milk
- few strandsKesar (Saffron)
- 1 cupFresh Pineapple grated
- 2 tbspBadam (Almonds) finely chopped
- 1 tbspSugar
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 2 tbspchopped Pineapple for garnishing
- Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk. Add the saffron and keep chilled.
- Heat the grated pineapple and sugar together, cook for 5 minutes stirring well. Cool and mix with the milk mixture.
- Add the chopped almonds and cardamom powder, mix well and chill. Serve cold, garnished with the chopped pineapple.