Trifle Pudding Recipe
What a heavenly feeling it is when the perfect duet of fresh, juicy fruits and rich, supple cream touches the palette with the first spoonful. This dessert provides the perfect finish to a candlelight dinner as well as a family get together and leaves you accumulating many, many compliments from the loved ones.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 35 min
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 packetStrawberry Jelly
- 1/2 kgSponge Cake
- 3 cupsSeasonal Fruits chopped
- 1 cup (150 ml)Milk
- 1 cupFresh Cream
- Prepare jelly as per instructions on the pack and leave to set. Cut the sponge cake into small pieces and place at the bottom of a glass serving dish.
- Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk and pour over the sponge cake. Spread chopped fruit over the cake.
- Chop the set jelly into cubes and put over the fruit. Top with whipped cream and serve chilled.