Bread Pudding Recipe
Go English with this all-favorite recipe. Combines humble kitchen ingredients like bread, milk, eggs, and sugar with Nestlé MILKMAID to create a comfortingly warm pudding that makes you truly happy from within. It is not only the best way to use up 1-day old bread but is also incredibly simple.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Baking - 40 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cupsNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 6Bread Slices
- 25 gmsButter
- 50 gmsKishmish (Raisins)
- 2Beaten Eggs
- A pinchJaiphal (Nutmeg) Powder
How to make Bread Pudding
- Pre-heat the oven to160ºC. Trim the edges of bread slices, butter the slices on both sides and cut into two triangular pieces. Arrange the slices in layers in an 8” x 6” ovenproof dish, sprinkling kishmish in be4tween the layers.
- Mix Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, eggs, nutmeg and beat lightly. Pour the mixture over the buttered slices.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven (175ºC) for 30-40 minutes till the top is golden brown. Serve hot or cold as desired.