Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
Lip-smacking, delightful, delectable, mouth-watering; words cannot express this sweet treat made with fried bread and topped with luscious chocolate syrup.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Baking - 15 Min
- ½ tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups (300 ml) Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4Bread Slices
- 3 tbsp Chopped Walnut
How to make Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Heat butter in a pan, add cocoa powder and cook over low flame for a minute. Add Nestlé MILKMAID and milk. Mix well and cook over medium flame till thick. Keep aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and fold it into the MILKMAID mixture. Add vanilla essence and whisk again. Trim the bread slices and cut each slice into 4 triangles, arrange them in a greased glass dish. Sprinkle walnuts over them.
- Pour the mixture over bread slices and allow them to soak by pressing the bread pieces without breaking them. Bake in a preheated oven at 180º C for 15 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Recipe you might like