Litchi Pudding Recipe
Litchi is one of the most loved yet briefest seasonal fruits in India. Now enjoy this luscious, juicy fruit with a creamy, sumptuous pudding. This is a good way of making the kids love litchis.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 20 min
- 1-1/2 cupsLitchees Chopped
- 200 mlFresh Cream
- 3 tbspCustard Powder
- 3 cups (450 ml)Milk
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix the custard powder in a little milk and add to the rest of the milk, bring to a boil and to a pouring consistency.
- Soak gelatin in 2 tbsp of warm water. Add this to the custard while it is still warm and mix well. Add the NESTLÉ Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix well. Allow to cool.
- Whisk the cream and add to the cooled custard. Fold in the chopped litchis, pour into a glass bowl and allow to set in the fridge. Serve decorated with the pomegranate seeds.