Litchi Pudding Recipe
Litchi is one of the most loved yet briefest seasonal fruits in India. Now enjoy this luscious, juicy fruit with a creamy, sumptuous pudding. This is a good way of making the kids love litchis.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3 cups (450 ml)Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 3 tbspCustard Powder
- 1 tbspGelatine
- 2 tbspWarm Water
- 200 mlFresh Cream
- 1½ cupsLitchees Chopped
- 50 gmsPomegranate
How to make Litchi Pudding
- Mix the custard powder in some milk to make a thin paste and add it to the rest of the milk. Bring to a boil.
- Soak the gelatine in warm water. Add this to the custard while it is still warm and mix well. Add Nestlé MILKMAID and mix it well. Allow it to cool.
- Whip the cream and add to the cooled custard. Fold in the chopped litchis, pour into a glass bowl and allow to set in the fridge. Decorate with pomegranate and serve chilled.
Recipe you might like