Badaam Doodh Recipe
Ground badams blended with Milkmaid and infused with the delicate aroma of kesar create a refreshing, indulgent drink that spells celebration. Often had during Holi, we suggest you choose to have it for no reason at all.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 min
- 1 cupNESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbspBadaam (Almonds) Sliced and toasted
- 4 cupsMilk
- 1 cupBadaam (Almonds) to paste
- 1/2 tspKesar (Saffron) soaked in 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- Blanch the almonds and grind to a fine paste. Cook in the milk till thick.
- Add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix well. Add saffron and cardamom powder. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from fire.
- Cool and refrigerate. Serve cold, topped with toasted almonds.