Badaam Doodh Recipe
Ground almonds blended with Nestlé MILKMAID and infused with the delicate aroma of kesar creates a refreshing, indulgent drink that spells celebration. Often had during Holi, we suggest you choose to have it for no reason at all.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 cupsNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tbspsliced and toasted Almonds
- 1 cupBlanched Almonds
- 1/2 tspKesar (Saffron)
- 1/2 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Badaam Doodh
- Grind the blanched almond to a fine paste. Cook in milk till thick. Save 1 tbsp of milk to soak Kesar.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and mix well. Add Kesar and cardamom powder. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from flame.
- Cool and refrigerate. Serve cold, topped with toasted almonds.
Recipe you might like