Caramel Banoffee Ladoo Recipe
Banoffee Pie is one of the most famous English desserts made with caramel sauce, biscuits and cream. This much-loved dessert will always leave you wanting for more. But have you ever heard of the Caramel Banoffee Ladoos? This uniquely delicious Banoffee ladoos, once tried, will make you fall in love with it. The Caramel Banoffee Ladoo is a delicious dessert that combines elements from various culinary traditions. Caramel Banoffee ladoo is one such recipe that you will enjoy after a hearty meal. If you are someone who craves sweets right after dinner, this delectable dessert is definitely a treat for you! This is an exotic dessert recipe that is simple to prepare.
The traditional method of making caramel banoffee ladoos can take up to an hour or more, but is faster when using condensed milk. Nestlé MILKMAID is used to make the dessert in this easy caramel banoffee ladoo recipe. The caramel banoffee ladoo with condensed milk is soft and moist, melting in your mouth. Make this dessert for special days like birthdays and anniversaries. It is also something you can make to surprise your loved ones. Here's how to make caramel banoffee ladoo with Nestlé MILKMAID at home.
- Servings - 20
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 70 Min
- 1 tinNestlé MILKMAID
- 250 gmsLow Sugar Biscuits, Coarsely Powdered
- ½ tspVanilla Essence
How to make Caramel Banoffee Ladoo
- Place NESTLE MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk can in a small pressure cooker. Pour water up to ¾th height of the can. Pressure cook on high flame till first whistle on a small burner and then continue to cook on the lowest flame for one hour. Let the pressure cooker stand till it is cooled completely and then open.
- Transfer the contents of the MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk can to a bowl (this will be in golden caramel colour and thick in texture).
- Keep aside ½ cup coarsely powdered biscuits for coating.
- Mix together caramelized MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, remaining powdered biscuits and vanilla essence to get a smooth dough.
- Shape the ladoos, coat it with powdered biscuits and serve.
Tips on how to make caramel banoffee laddoos
- The crushed biscuits make a significant difference to the recipe. Hence, make sure there is consistency when you crush the biscuits.
- Make sure you use all ingredients at room temperature while making the caramel banoffee ladoo recipe.
- You can add various toppings such as caramel sauce, nuts, and more while garnishing the banoffee ladoos.
- What to do if the caramel banoffee dough cracks while shaping or moulding?
This usually happens when the dough is too dry and needs moisture, it will crack during shaping. To get a smooth finish, add a few drops of oil on your palm and knead the dough.
- Can you refrigerate the banoffee balls?
Yes! You can easily put the banoffee ladoos in the refrigerator, making them a convenient grab-and-eat desert post meals.