Watermelon Halwa Recipe Recipe
Congratulations to Sonam Agrawal for winning the #MothersDayWithMilkmaid contest! We loved how you made your mom feel special on Mother’s Day with Nestlé MILKMAID and your delightful Watermelon Halwa recipe. There is no better way to bring cheer to your family and friends than making them their favourite dessert. Try Sonam’s special recipe and Create Sweet Stories!
- Servings -
- Preparation - Min
- ½ cupNestlé MILKMAID
- 3-4 tbspNestlé Everyday Ghee
- 4 slicesWatermelon Rind
- 2 tbspBesan
- 1 tbspRava (Sooji)
- ¼ CupSugar
- 2-3 tbspChopped Nuts (Almonds & Pistachios)
- A pinchCardamom powder
How to make Watermelon Halwa Recipe
- Pressure cook the can of Nestlé MILKMAID for 3-4 whistles to make Caramelised Nestlé MILKMAID(Dulche De Leche)
- Take the rind of watermelon and peel the skin of slices and grind it in a mixer to make a paste.
- In a pan, heat ghee and add Besan and Sooji and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add watermelon paste and stir till all the water absorbs and ghee is separated.
- Now add Caramel milkmaid and sugar, and stir well.
- Finish the halwa with nuts and cardamom powder and serve hot.