Traffic Lights Recipe
Bring out your and your kids' playful, colourful side with these crisp, sweet biscuits that are sure to stop them in their tracks of naughtiness! Enjoy our 3 step recipe of traffic lights.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 12 min
- 1 tinNESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 200 gmsBiscuits
- To decorateCandied Fruits for lights- Red, Yellow & Green
- 100 gmsButter
- 6 tbspCocoa Powder
- In a pan, combine NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, cocoa powder and butter. Heat with constant stirring. When the mixture starts bubbling at the sides, reduce flame and cook on medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix in the coarsely broken biscuits and remove from fire. Spread mixture onto a greased plate and leave to cool.
- When cool, cut into 2-1/3 "-3" bars and decorate with small rounds of three different coloured candied fruit.