Traffic Lights Recipe
Bring out your and your kids' playful, colourful side with these crisp, sweet biscuits that are sure to stop them in their tracks of naughtiness! Enjoy our 3 step recipe of traffic lights.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 minutes
- Cooking - 12 minutes
- 1 tinMILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100 gmsButter
- 6 tablespoonsCocoa Powder
- 200 gms, coarsely crushedBiscuits
- For decorationRed, Green and Yellow Candied Fruit
- In a pan, combine MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, butter and cocoa powder Heat with constant stirring. When the mixture starts bubbling at the sides, reduce flame and cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix in the coarsely broken biscuits and remove from flame. Spread mixture onto a greased plate, about ½ inch thick, and leave to cool.
- When cool, cut into 2½ inch bars and decorate with small rounds of three different colored candied fruit.