Chocolate Tower Recipe
Delicious layers of MILKMAID and chocolate sauce along with crunchy biscuits! Together, a lip-smacking chocolate biscuit pudding that’s loved by adults and kids alike! And so easy to put together that you might end up building indulgent sky scrapers!
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 20 min
- Chilling - 120 min
- 100gNESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk (for Chocolate Butter paste)
- 100gNESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 50 gmButter (For Chocolate Butter Paste)
- 3 tbspCocoa Powder (For Chocolate Butter Paste)
- 8-10Walnut (Optional)
- 1 tspCoffee Powder (for Chocolate Butter paste)
- 3 tbspCocoa Powder (for Chocolate Butter paste)
- 1 cupWater (for Coffee liquor)
- 1 tspCoffee Powder (for Coffee liquor)
- Boil water, add 1 tsp coffee powder and stir to prepare coffee liquor. Dip the biscuits in coffee liquor one at a time and arrange at the bottom of a shallow glass serving dish or in individual glasses.
- Spread NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk over the biscuit layer and repeat covering the layer with more biscuits in a similar manner till all the biscuits are used up.
- Combine NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, coffee powder, butter and cocoa powder together to make chocolate butter paste. Spread this paste over the top biscuit layer. Decorate with walnuts and chill.