Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
Congratulations to Priyanka Kundu for winning the #MothersDayWithMilkmaid contest!
Loved how you made your mom feel special on Mother’s Day with Nestlé MILKMAID and your unique Rocky Road Fudge recipe. There is no better way to bring cheer to your family and friends than making them their favourite dessert. Try Priyanka’s special recipe and Create Sweet Stories!
- 150 gmsNestlé MILKMAID
- 75 gmsWhite Chocolate
- 75 gmsDark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp, choppedWalnuts
- 2, choppedDigestive Biscuits
- 2 tbsp, choppedJujubes/Jelly
- In a bowl put white chocolate and 75 gms MILKMAID and microwave the bowl for 30 seconds.
- Once it's out of the microwave, mix it well and add walnuts, digestive biscuits, gems & jujubes.
- Pour this on a prepared tin (tin lined with a parchment paper or butter paper). Keep it aside.
- In a bowl take dark chocolate and remaining milkmaid and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Once it's out of the oven, pour it over the white chocolate fudge.
- Refrigerate it for 4-6 hours and cut it into small cubes.