Chocolate Faces Recipe
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 20 minutes
- Cooking - 15 minutes
- ½ tinMILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 50 gmsButter
- 1½ tablespoonCocoa Powder
- 16Round Biscuits
- 10, halvedCashew Nuts
- ½ cupDesiccated Coconut Powder
- A few drops eachFood Colors - Green & Yellow
- For decorationRaisins
- Heat MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, cocoa powder and butter in a pan. Cook till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan. Remove from flame.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of this mixture onto each biscuit and leave to dry for 5 minutes. Divide the coconut powder into 2 portions and color one green and the other yellow.
- Decorate each biscuit by making eyes with raisins, mouth with cashew halves and hair with colored coconut powder.