Eggless American Fudge Cookies Recipe Ever wondered how to make those delicious American cookies with a chocolaty melted center! Here comes the Founder & Director of WhiteCaps International School of Pastry, Chef Arvind Prasad with Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cookies recipe. Worried that they will be unhealthy? What if we tell you, you can make these cookies with Atta. Yes, you read it right! We are sure this dessert with a healthy twist will be like a match made in heaven!
How to make Eggless American Fudge Cookies
- Whisk butter and sugar in a bowl until creamy and butter changes color from yellow to slightly white.
- Melt dark chocolate in another bowl and mix it with Nestlé MILKMAID. Add to whisked butter-sugar mixture.
- Now sieve all dry ingredients and mix it in the above mixture.
- Rest cookie dough for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces and roll into balls. Insert a small piece of dark chocolate in the center of each ball.
- Bake at 160 Degree C for 14 minutes.
- Rest for 15 minutes and serve!
- All recipes
- Eggless American Fudge Cookies
Eggless American Fudge Cookies