Sweet Pizza/Fruitizza Recipe
Pizza? And sweet? Yes, you read that right! Now before you raise your eyebrow, just read the recipe! This delicious, combination of Nestlé Milkmaid, nuts and pizza base combine beautifully to create a unique dessert that is just perfect to soothe weekday sweet cravings as it is so easy to make!
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- 1/2 tin (200gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 tbspButter
- 2 (8" diameter)Pizza Base
- 3 tbsp choppedBadam (Almonds)
- 3 tbsp choppedKaju (Cashewnuts)
- 3 tbsp choppedKishmish (Raisins)
How to make Sweet Pizza/Fruitizza
- In a pan, heat the butter and Nestlé Milkmaid together, stirring constantly. Bring it to a boil and remove from flame. Spread this mixture evenly over the pizza bases.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds, cashews and raisins over it. Bake it in an oven at 220 0C for 10 to 15 minutes or until the top becomes light brown. You can use chocolate chips and walnuts or chopped fresh fruits as toppings as well.
- Serve Hot.