Sweet Pizza / Fruitizza Recipe
Pizza?And sweet? Yes, you read that right! Now before you raise your eyebrow, just read the recipe! This delicious, combination of Milkmaid, nuts and pizza bread combine beautifully to create a unique dessert that is just perfect to soothe weekday sweet cravings or even makes great!
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (8" diameter)Pizza Base
- 3 tbspBadam (Almonds) chopped
- 3 tbspKishmish (Raisins) halved
- 3 tbspKaju (Cashewnuts) chopped
- 1 tbspButter
- Heat butter and NESTLÉ Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk together stirring constantly, bring to a boil and remove from fire. Spread the mix evenly over the pizza bases.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts and raisins over it. Bake in an oven at 2200C for 10-15 minute or till the top becomes light brown. Serve hot.
- You could also use chocolate chips & walnuts OR chopped fresh fruits as toppings.