Moong Dal Halwa Recipe
As the chilly winters make their way through our doors, the craving of a sweet, rich and warm Moong Dal Halwa torments our hearts. Well, time to make that come true with this simple 3-step recipe.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 45 Min
- Cooking - 60 Min
Ingredients for Moong Dal Halwa
- 1 tin (400gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cup Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 3 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 cup (150 gms) Moong Dal (dhuli)
- 3 tbsp Badam (Almonds) cut into slivers
- 3 tbsp Kishmish (Raisins)
- 3 tbsp Pistachio, Chopped
How to make Moong Dal Halwa
- Clean and soak the moong dal for 30 minutes and grind to a coarse paste. In a pan, heat ghee & fry the dal paste on a low flame until it turns golden brown.
- Add milk and keep stirring continuously. Continue to cook on a low flame, until the milk dries up. Add Nestlé MILKMAID and keep stirring continuously, until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve garnished with the almonds, raisins and pistachios
Recipe you might like