Eggless Red Velvet Cup Cake Recipe
Red velvet cupcake is a classic dessert. It looks delicious and tastes amazing, and now even the vegetarians can savour the taste of eggless red velvet cupcake. Be it someone’s birthday or an outdoor picnic, red velvet cupcakes is one of the best option to elevate the mood of your loved ones. Your intense cravings to eat eggless red velvet cupcakes will be fulfilled in the best possible way. This eggless red velvet cupcake recipe will let you create an airy, dense and a moist cake, a cake you have never tasted. The kids will love them, and the adults will lick the cupcake tray, these egg-free red velvet cupcakes will captivate everyone with their sweet taste and soft texture. Eggless red velvet cupcakes will become your go-to dessert after you try this recipe.
- Servings - 15
- Preparation - 25 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- 1 tin (400ml)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100 gButter
- 200 gMaida (Flour)
- 1 tbspCocoa Powder
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1 tspSoda Bicarbonate
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 200 mlAerated Soda
- 2 tbspRed Colour
- 400 gNESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi
- 100 gNESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Line the muffin tray with paper cups.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, and soda bicarbonate. Soften butter in a bowl, add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and beat well. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Slowly fold in the sieved maida mixture and aerated soda alternately to the butter mixture till all the maida and soda are used up. Add the edible red colour and blend well.
- Pour the batter into the paper cups filling ¾ of the cup and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till the tooth pick inserted in center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cups from oven, cool for a while. Pipe the topping over the cakes and decorate.
- Topping: Strain the NESTLÉ a+ nourish Dahi in a muslin cloth for 20 minutes to get hung curd. Mix the hung curd, NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and butter in a bowl and beat together till thick. Spoon into an icing bag and pipe over the cool cakes.