Eggless Red Velvet Cup Cake Recipe
Red velvet cupcake is a classic dessert. It looks delicious and tastes amazing, and now even vegetarians can savour the taste of eggless red velvet cupcake. Be it someone’s birthday or an outdoor picnic, red velvet cupcakes are one of the best options to elevate the mood of your loved ones. Your intense cravings to eat eggless red velvet cupcakes will fulfill in the best possible way. This eggless red velvet cupcake recipe will let you create an airy, dense, and moist cake, a cake you have never tasted. The kids will love them, and the adults will lick the cupcake tray, these egg-free red velvet cupcakes will captivate everyone with their sweet taste and soft texture. Eggless red velvet cupcakes will become your go-to dessert after you try this recipe.
- Servings - 15
- Preparation - 25 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- 400 gms (1 tin)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 200 gmsMaida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tbspCocoa Powder
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1 tspSoda Bicarbonate
- 100 gmsButter
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 200 mlAerated Soda
- 2 tbspRed Colour
- 100 gmNestlé MILKMAID
- 400 gmsNestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 1 tbspButter
How to make Eggless Red Velvet Cup Cake
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Line the muffin tray with paper cups.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, and soda bicarbonate. Soften butter in a bowl, add Nestlé MILKMAID, and beat well. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Slowly fold in the sieved maida mixture and aerated soda alternately to the Milkmaid-Butter mix till all the maida mixture and soda are used up. Add the red colour and blend well.
- Pour the batter into the paper cups filling ¾ of the cup and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Pipe the topping over the cakes and decorate.
- Topping: Strain the dahi in a muslin cloth for 20 minutes to get hung curd. Place the hung curd, Nestlé MILKMAID, and butter in a bowl and beat together till thick. Spoon into an icing bag and pipe over the cool cakes.