Semiyam Payasam Recipe
Vermicelli Kheer or Seviyan Kheer is the perfect dessert to serve at the end of an Indian meal. Learn how to make Vermicelli Kheer with MILKMAID. This Seviyan Kheer recipe will teach you to prepare this perfect combination of vermicelli and milky goodness. Preparing Vermicelli Kheer is very easy and can be done in minutes. This Seviyan Kheer recipe will teach you how to make Vermicelli Kheer at home in no time. Serve this Seviyan Kheer to your guests at home and brace yourself for some positive comments and praises. You can also add in additional ingredients while following this recipe of Vermicelli Kheer. Try this Seviyan Kheer recipe today and share with your friends and family who’d love to know how to make Seviyaan Kheer at home.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
Ingredients for Semiyam Payasam
- 1/2 tin (200gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 litre Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1/3 cup Roasted Semiyan (Vermicelli)
- 1/2 tsp Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 2 tbsp Kishmish (Raisins)
- 2 tbsp Mixed Dried Fruits
How to make Semiyam Payasam
- Bring milk to a boil. Add Nestlé MILKMAID, semiyan and elaichi.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from flame and add the raisins and nuts.
- Serve Hot.