Eggless Cupcakes Recipe
This cute dessert is as much a treat to make as it is to eat! Bake these cupcake recipe with your kids, play around with the frosting and create some sweet stories on holiday.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Baking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Eggless Cupcakes
- ½ tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 g (6 tbsp) Butter
- 100g (1 cup) Maida
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup (75 ml) Aerated soda
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Softened Butter
How to make Eggless Cupcakes
- Preheat the Oven at 180°C. Sieve together maida, baking powder and baking soda(2-3 times for better aeration). You can use convection mode in the microwave instead of an oven.
- Soften butter, add Nestlé MILKMAID and beat well. Add the vanilla essence.
- Add maida mixture and aerated soda alternately to the batter till all the maida and soda are used up.
- Pour the batter into moulds till ¾ full and bake in the preheated oven for 20 min minutes or till the toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool and keep aside.
- For the frosting, whisk cocoa powder, vanilla essence, powdered sugar and butter until evenly consistent and light. Fill piping bag with frosting and decorate the cupcakes.
Recipe you might like